Thursday 29 January 2015

Naked 3 palette dupe??| Review

Hey!

Are you one of those people who wish they could afford some of the nicer products to try them out? Me too, I am always trying to find dupes for some of the higher costing products when I can't afford them.
Currently I am trying 'In the Nude' which is a dupe for the 'Naked 3' palette by Urban Decay. I purchased my 'In the Nude palette from Ebay but I'm sure there are other places you may be able to purchase this.

'In the Nude' ranges in price from £2.99-7.99 which is pretty decent. The 'Naked 3' palette however, is usually around £37.00.

As I haven't actually tried the Naked palette before, so it is difficult for me to assess the difference between the pigment concentration etc. However, I can tell you whether or not it is worth the money while you cannot afford the 'real deal'.






So as you can see the darker pigments are stronger than the lighter ones, but the lighter ones still have some nice shimmer and colour to them when you are looking for a neutral, minimum make-up look.
I do feel like I have created some nice looks with this palette, again, being very neutral (hence the name) but I have been able to create some great smokey eye looks too, using the darked colours in my crease.

In my honest opinion, I would recommend (if you want or can afford it) getting the original palette as from the reviews I've seen, they are well pigmented and have beautiful colours that are ever so slightly different to these. However, if, for example, you are like me and cannot afford the higher end products currently or just that you do not wish to spend that much on a palette then this is something I would recommend trying this product as it is so much cheaper.

Please let me know if you have any dupes of any products that you would recommend as I'd love to hear from you.

Love Claudia xxx

Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment