Sunday 11 January 2015

Spa Getaway| Macdonald Hotel and Resorts Lymington









My best friend and I had some major catching up to do and hadn't seen each other in 6 months, so we had the brilliant idea of going onto Wowcher and finding a deal to have a one night stay at a spa.
We found this one at Macdonald Hotel and Resorts which included one nights stay, a 30 minute treatment in the spa, use of the leisure facilities, a three course meal, free wifi and a full English breakfast in the morning.




There were several treatments to choose from, my friend chose the back, shoulder and neck massage and I chose to have the 'Sole delight grooming for feet'. Both were very enjoyable and relaxing treatments. Mine consisted of laying down on the bed (below) and having my feet and up to my knees, exfoliated, massaged, left in a mask, and massaged again. All the products used were Elemis products and it was so lovely. While my feet were in a mask for 5 minutes I had a scalp massage too.




My legs and feet were so soft and I started to feel so relaxed.
Afterwards we decided to have a bit of lunch and then have a little walk around the grounds.. it was so COLD!







For the rest of the day we went to the pool, had a nice swim and went in the steam room.
(I wasn't able to take my own photo of the pool, this is from their website)

The three course meal was delightful and I have to admit I think I had the best cheesecake ever, it was honeycomb and Oh MY... it was so good! There is a picture of it on my Instagram :) (Link below).





Our stay was really great and I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants to have a girly weekend or a couples getaway. I'm looking forward to hopefully doing this again some time.



Love Claudia xx
(Disclaimer: this is not to show off or make me any better than anyone else, this is purely to share with you to enjoy).


Check out that cheese cake ;):
Instagram

Or follow me on my social media:
Twitter                      Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment