Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas| Week one Advent Calenders

I have been lucky enough to get myself two beauty calenders this year! *Squeals with joy*
I decided to get the 'YouBeauty' advent calender, and luckily managed to bag myself (I reckon) the last Benefit calender! I thought I would pop into the Benefit store whilst in Covent Garden in London and they had a display one left, which was a little damaged so I got 10% off too! AMAZING!

So I thought I would show those of you who are intrigued as to what you get in a beauty calender, and then you can make the decision whether you think it is worth the hype. I thought I would do a weekly update of one post a week.

Personally I am REALLY impressed with the 'YouBeauty' calender so far, everything I have received is gorgeous and I feel totally spoilt. As for the Benefit calender, I wasn't too sure about the price of the calender for some of the items I received (the paper clips for example) however, the calender has redeemed itself with the lovely beauty products I've opened for the rest of this week.

(PS sorry for the ripped doors on the calender, I was excited....)



YOUBEAUTY: (Click on the links to find out more about the product)
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser and Muslin ClothFoundation Primer by Laura MercierOrange and Bergamot Body Wash by Molton BrownCaudalie Nourishing Body LotionSisley Radiant Glow Express MaskRelax Candle by Aromatherapy ........You may have noticed that there is an item missing. That would be the Encrusted Treasures Nail Lacquer by Essie Which I actually used last night, it is gorgeous and adds a lovely sparkly snow-like effect to nails.





BENEFIT: (The calender has mini sizes)


What will next week bring? How is Christmas going for you at the moment?

Love Claudia xx

Follow me:
Twitter
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Def jealous of you having these calendars! I love your Xmas tree btw - it's really cute! Xxx
    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete