Thursday 18 December 2014

You've got some lipstick on your teeth....| Benetint

We've all had one of those days where we think, 'I'm going to put some lipstick on today' and it looks great. You've walked through town smiling to strangers, said thank you to the man at the counter serving you your coffee, and started chatting to your friend and that's when your friend says 'you've got some lipstick on your teeth by the way.....' .......Oh Great!

Well, I don't know about you but I do like to wear a bit of colour on my lips, especially around this time of year. However, there's the worry of it smearing or smudging around your mouth or teeth and it coming off- especially when your going for a meal.


Fear not!
I may have the answer you are looking for! Lip Tints.. sounds scary- but its not, I promise! I have been enjoying using the Benefit lip and cheek tints (more so for my lips) this past week. I used to hate the idea of lip tints, but having tried them I actually really like them. They are build-able, which is great as you can have a subtle hint of colour or a real pop of colour. An additional bonus is that you can put lip balm on, for added moisture and not worry about it coming off! I will say though that it did not last all day (9am till 4pm, 7 hours of me eating, drinking etc) however it did last for the majority of the day.

Here is a before any lip product picture (sorry about the different lighting)


 And here is a picture with just one layer of the stain to add a nice subtle bit of colour


Again this stain is build-able so it is so easy to get a stronger colour if you wanted.

I would definitely recommend this to those of you who want to wear colour on your lips for a meal or a Christmas party, and if you wanted you could add a lip gloss to glam it up a bit more!

It also comes in some other colours: to have a look and see how to use them click HERE


Have you tried these tints before? Did you like them?

Love Claudia xx

Follow me on:
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment