Friday 12 December 2014

Wake me up| Breakfast Smoothie

Hey guys, I thought I'd share with you a smoothie that I've been loving for breakfast. I was inspired by the breakfast smoothie I had from 'Pret A Manger', so this is my take on it. Its pretty quick to put together, and you can change some ingredients to make it slightly healthier*. Also if you're thinking a smoothie would not fill you up, I really think you should try it as I can safely say it fills me up from 8am until 12 in the afternoon- ready for lunch!

So I'm going to go ahead and show you..

You will need (for one large glass):
A Glass
A Blender
A Banana
One Cup of Milk*
Just under half a Cup of Oats
1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter*
1 Tablespoon of Honey*
3-4 Ice Cubes
Half a Cup of Water



Step one: Break up the banana into chucks and put into the blender

Step two: Add the oats!

Step three: Add the tablespoon of honey


Step four: PEANUT BUTTER mmmmmm

Step five: add the water, milk and ice (you can alter this as to how thick you want your smoothie)

BLENDY BLENDY BLEND!


After a minute or so, turn it off, pour and enjoy!



This is such a tastey smoothie and so easy when on the go as you can pour it into a drinks container that you can just pop in your bag and have when you want it!

Hope you enjoy this blog and give it a go yourself! Let me know how it goes in the comments section and whether you like it!

Love Claudia xx

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment