Thursday 5 February 2015

Color. Love. Makeup.| Zoeva Brushes



Zoeva.

You may have heard a heck of a lot about these make-up brushes, but you may also have heard nothing at all.

For those of you who don't know much about Zoeva brushes or those of you who just want to know what they are like- keep reading!

Firstly, how beautiful is the packaging? I am a sucker for rose gold things even though I prefer wearing silver. The rose gold hardware near the bristles and on the writing just add that extra bit of class.


I purchased the Rose Golden Luxury Set which comes with 8 brushes for daily make-up use and a high quality make-up bag.
The Brushes:
106| Powder
102| Silk Finish
127| Luxe Sheer Cheek
110| Face Shape
142| Concealer Buffer
227| Soft Definer
231| Petite Crease
213| Wing Liner

The face brushes are dense but super soft and I actually found that my previous (cheap off eBay) brushes just moved the product around my face leaving stripy brush marks, whereas these just buff the product effortlessly into my skin. I actually thought it was my foundation that was wrong for my skin- it just goes to show that if you have the right tools to start with you can create a more flawless make-up look.


The 'pick up' and 'put down' of these brushes is amazing and I found that I definitely didn't need as much product as I usually did (which was actually wasting product as it was still in the bristles of my previous brushes).
This set has both natural hair and synthetic taklon bristles making them ideal for liquid, cream and powder products.

I thought I'd show you my first make-up look, personally I was super impressed with my foundation application- the brush just seemed to blend it perfectly.
For some of you who know the Mac 266 brush, I will say that the Zoeva Wing Liner is softer around the eyes and in my opinion make applying eye shadow around the lash line more comfortable. However, as the Mac 266 is more sturdy I do prefer this for my eyebrows.

I hope that this review helps those of you interested in the Zoeva brushes. I would say that they are a great set of high quality brushes, especially when you are first getting started and would highly recommend these to anyone.

What are your opinions and impressions of these brushes? What brushes would you recommend?

Love Claudia xx

Keep up with what I'm up to:
Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment