Tuesday 11 November 2014

Clinique Moisture Surge | extended thirst relief




Okay, okay, okay so I may be late to the party on this moisturiser, but I can safely say I am in LOVE!

 I have been using this pot since June and it has lasted me so well (hence why there is only a teeny bit left), especially as it is on the more pricier side of your everyday moisturiser. But, nonetheless I think it is so worth it and I will be purchasing this again!

On my sensitive skin it feels like the Gods have come down and soothed away any dry imperfections on my face (including small areas of eczema) without irritation or redness! The consistency is an oil-free gel rather than a cream and when applied to the face it feels cool and refreshing.

I am, by no means a girl who puts a lot of effort into my skin routine, however, I do find in the winter months that my skin feels extra dry and that maybe my skin needs to quench it's thirst. This moisturiser, in my opinion does it so well and sinks in pretty quick too!

The thing I really love about this product is that it is multifunctional. Not only can you use this as a moisturiser, before or on top of make-up (yes, I did say on top!), it can also be used as a 5 minute mask. Just apply, and blot off the excess afterwards. AMAZING!

What is your favourite moisturiser? What do you think of the Clinique Moisture Surge?

Love Claudia X

3 comments:

  1. What a bonus that you can use it on top of make-up! I'm currently using a Decleor moisturiser for combination skin. Glad you've joined the world of blogging. : ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would quite like to see what this does to my skin as I suffer with the same problem dryness and eczema! May have to take another adventure to Clinique like I did the other day. I would recommend the moisture surge foundation too! It has similar outcomes to this as it hides blemishes and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It literally makes it look as if you've got really good skin and feels light on skin. You also don't get that horrible line down your jaw line like I normally do where the colour doesn't quite match haha. It blends in so well this product. I'm going to make another dash to Clinique soon! Love your first blog can't wait for the next read! Love you lots Charlie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I have been looking for a new moisturiser. Have been looking into some products and really need to try this one. I've heard pharmaclinix is quite good and also helps with acne etc. Thanks for your wonderful insight as always :) love ujal xoxo

    ReplyDelete