Thursday 26 February 2015

Recent Purchases| St. Tropez Bargains

I was recently strolling through my local Tesco, just looking for bits and pieces on my shopping list (and things that weren't) and found a basket full of reduced bits and bobs. I thought I'd have a look as you never know what you might find.

I saw the colours white and blue and was instantly excited by the fact that St. Tropez was in the sale basket. I eagerly rummaged through to see what types of tan I could get my hands on. This was the result, after putting back a couple because there was only so much my hands could carry! haha


I got... 'Perfect Leg Spray', 'Everyday Moisturiser for Face' (Gradual Tan), 'Bronzing Mousse', 'Everyday Bronzing Mousse' (Gradual Tan).


I've never really used St. Tropez before but I know it has been recommended to me before as a 'holy grail' product. One that some of my friends feel like they can't live without.
If you are popping by your nearest Tesco it may be interesting to take a peek into one of those sales baskets to see if there are some in there. I find that sometimes when you are trying out things for the first time, it can be a bit daunting spending so much on a product you're not even sure you like. If you can find it reduced there is always something so triumphant about it!

Let me know of any products you have found reduced that you feel proud about!
Love C. xx

Instagram                  Twitter               Pinterest                 Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment