Wednesday 17 June 2015

Summer pick-ups| Mini Primark Haul

Hey you!
Hope you are okay?

Just wanted to let you know of the cute things you can pick up in Primark at the moment if you are off on your holidays soon!

I Love these bits! My favourite is the palm tree style bikini, because it reminds me of a mojito! haha


Both these bikini's are the same style, you can wear both with or without the halter neck strap which is great for when you're going for different looks and activities of course. The other great thing about these is you can potentially mix and match the top and bottoms as they go really well together.

To be honest I was quite skeptical of the shorts because A) I don't feel like shorts suit me a lot of the time as they are never quite the right length; forever feeling like I have no thighs or my butt cheek hangs out the bottom. B) They are colour.. Okay they aren't pink (which you can get, as well as other colours) but they are colour and to me, this is a big deal! I really like the fit, length and style of the shorts.. they just work.

The necklace is simple yet different which is what I love about it. The gold wrapped in white and blue string make it easy to pair with most outfits.

Okay I know I said the mojito bikini was my favourite but the shoes come in a close second! They are honestly so comfy! and they are really pretty too. I haven't owned a pair like these before, they really flatter my feet and I have quite wide unflattering feet.. so really that is a major bonus! haha.
What is even better is that this is Primark, so it is hardly going to break the bank!

Hope you enjoyed this mini haul and I'll speak soon!

Love C. xx

Follow on:

Instagram           Twitter               Pinterest                    Snapchat: claudiapoppy

email: pureaccidentalbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment