Sunday 8 February 2015

Lip Injection?| Too Faced

Some people love the size of their lips and don't particularly even think about using lip plumping glosses or balms.
Some people, like myself are interested in these glosses and wonder if they actually work.
I was recently scrolling through my Instagram and came across a picture of a beautifully manicure hand that was holding the 'Too Faced- Lip Injection'. I was instantly intrigued.



Pretty packaging, and an easy applicator this little gem is a bit more on the pricey side but I would say it is one to try. I would suggest if you aren't one to buy something straight out when it is expensive, try and get a little sample of it if you can.
I've taken several photos of before, during and after so that you can see the progression. These photos were taken over 10 minutes.

Before:


Straight after application:


After 5 minutes: 
During this time I started to feel a tingling almost burning sensation and could definitely tell something was happening. My lips felt as though I has had something quite spicy and started to turn a more pinky rose colour. The packaging does 'note' that there may be some 'slightly intense tingling that can last up to 5-10 minutes'. 



After 10 minutes: All tingling had gone by this point and I could see and feel my lips plumper! Personally I wasn't totally keen that my lips had turned this rosy colour (as I do like my nude colours). Despite this, it still looks great and I would recommend anyone to try this who feels like they want plumper, fuller lips. It is cheaper than injections!



I definitely think my top lip had swollen to match my bottom lip. I will put the before and after next to each other just so you can see a side by side comparison.













I hope you guys enjoyed this review or at least found it help and interesting to see the difference between before and after.
Let me know your thoughts on these products and if you think they are worth the money.

Love C. <3

Follow me on my social media:
Instagram                   Twitter                      Pinterest                       Snapchat: pureaccidentalbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment