Sunday 10 May 2015

Estee Lauder| Sumptuous Extreme



Okay, so you might be thinking 'beautiful packaging' and may feel intrigued to see what this performs like.

To be honest, I'll keep it short...just like my lashes were when I applied it. I don't always apply two coats of mascara (mostly because I don't have time) but with this mascara, even when you apply two coats it just doesn't do anything for my lashes.

Not only this but because the brush is so large it means that you easily get mascara everywhere else apart from your lashes. The length of the wand is way too long, it does not allow control, so (again ) it gets everywhere.

Overall I wouldn't recommend this, it is a shame because I usually love Estee Lauder products however for me this just doesn't work.

Hope you are well!
Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                        Twitter                           Pinterest                        Snapchat:claudiapoppy

Email: pureaccidentalbeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment