Sunday 26 July 2015

Birthday Celebrations| 'I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22'

Hello!
I'm sorry it's been a little while, it has been a crazy month!

It was recently my birthday and I really enjoyed the weekend I spent with family.
I was also treated to a surprise- which was amazing!
These are some pictures I took of the weekend, not to show off or anything like that but to share something special with you and to keep documentation here on my blog for myself too.


I was super surprised to arrive a Bovey Castle last weekend, I hadn't ever been before and it is honestly so beautiful.





We took a little walk around the grounds, with beautiful flower beds and lovely views.



I was then treated to a spa and facial for the afternoon and totally was able to relax. The facial was honestly the best I've ever had, my skin was so soft afterwards and I could tell i needed it from the exfoliation and moisturisation. Honestly my skin was glowing. We then got ready and made our way over to dinner.


Sorry I'm not smiling I don't think I was ready! haha!
(Dress- Lipsy, Shoes- Kurt Gieger)




We had a beautiful meal. It was honestly so nice to have fun and quality time with Ashley, with work we never seem to get much time together and then when we do it tends to just be monging on the sofa. So it was really lovely to be able to dress up nicely and do something like this together that we wouldn't usually do.



We were invited to go to a friend's wedding reception nearby and in all honesty we were just expecting to get a taxi, but we ended up going and returning to the hotel in this beautiful car.


The next day we just chilled out and went for another walk along the grounds. It was honestly a little surreal the whole weekend. I was Just so surprised and so lucky to be able to have these things and to have such an amazing man in my life who spoils me. So really this is kinda a little thank you to him and to say how much I appreciate him in my life. (Sorry for the cringe/soppy sentence but it had to be said)!

I hope you enjoyed this little snippet of my birthday weekend! I know I always enjoy looking at other peoples photos!

Love C. xx

Follow me:

Instagram                    Twitter                    Pinterest                 Snapchat: claudiapoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment